Monday, May 27, 2002

i'm having a terrible allergic reaction to either my pillow or dettol talcum powder... or maybe it's 'cos my family members passed the cold to me... (which will be rather strange... considering that it has been circulating around the house for two weeks and i didn't get it... oh wellz:)
- now my world is filled with so many things
but nothing compares to the touch of your skin
there's a symphony and a melody that plays whenever you're around
i think i've been found -
surprisingly, i can still sing.. hahaha:) as in... to my normal pitch... oh well, at least i hear nothing wrong with it... but they've said that your voice sounds different to your ownself and to other people.. so well:) i should drink more water... to ensure that nothing happens to my voice. hahaha:) i've just figured out why i love darren hayes' music so much...'cos it's able to express things the way you want it to be expressed... not like some normal boyband songs that promise 'love' or 'attempt' to resolve your heartbreaks or dunno wat..those are rather fake, and will merely mislead people. his songs are... more in-depth.
i'm killing trees by sneezing into tissues...heh:) hopefully mrs yak won't kill me...

No comments: