Saturday, May 25, 2002

four very sounding nice lines in -spin- by darren hayes:
- bringing the beat back stomping the floor
dancing like a booty never bounced before
popping to the beat beat up on the one
smack jack freaking now you're overcome -
*heh* going all the way to bukit batok to get back my transitlink card later...at 10.30am... i've decided to bask in the company of ME (for once) and walk around by myself (the one with the rich characteristics) and ponder about the philosophies of life with myself. ahz. crap:)
the book i was reading (and is still reading) suggested self-love... to spend time with oneself. i figured it's time i do that. 'cos throughout my life, most of my time has either been spent with friends or with family members... so yeah, i guess it's time to pay some attention to ME:) going to walk around and see if there're any shirts i can buy..i'm running out of clothes to wear. *grInz*:) maybe i'll pop by bugis, saw a very likeable shirt there...hahaha:) then i shall meet fungi they all at 12.45. wonderful plan:)
i just hope i won't feel too self-conscious.. considering that i've never gone shopping by myself before. haha:) just gotta remind myself that no one knows me, no one cares about what i'm going to buy except that i have to pay up for my purchases of course and that no one will start criticizing me if i chose something awful. hopefully:)
weezi told me i've gotta have a distinction for my O level mathematics to get into psychology. how nice. oh welLz:)
i was just thinking about how the emotion that i actualLy got on one of the quizes - fear - actualLy does describe me. at first i didn't believe i'lL be fear... thought i'll be happiness or something. hahaa:) then i was just thinking back on the MANY things that i'm afraid of... i mean, all those intangible stuff.. not like cockroaches or spiders or whatever other people can be afraid of. i'm fearful of how people view me, of separations, of rejection, of not being able to get into something i really want... and etc etc. well, i've figured it's time for me to u know, get rid of this fear inside of me.
the intelligent person ask not why, but what?
or in my case, how?
not that i'm an intelligent person, but oh well:) you get the idea:)

No comments: