Friday, May 31, 2002

hmmmz...
well. today's a terribly disappointing day. it started rather nicely with me arriving in school at 7am and going straight to the basketball court to wait for fungi to reach school so that she can play basketball. oh wellz. then yingrui, weilin and michelle teo came too:) and we had a mini game... with me and michelle just staying somewhere in the red area 'cos we are ehz... hindered.
i had an asthma attack in school today... yeah, after playing basketball in the morning. shouldn't have ran. 'cos when i went up the stairs, i could feel my whole lungs heaving up and down trying to bring in oxygen molecules.. but somehow or another oxygen molecules seem to have a sudden distaste for my trachea and didn't want to go in. so i was there trying to breathe, while some people were trying to talk to me. oh well. how disastrous. i foresee myself dying of an asthma attack.
not that i'd want to think about dying yet. but according to 'Vital Lies, Simple Truths - The Psychology of Self-deception' by Daniel Goleman who had optained a Ph.D. in psychology, the most common self-deception is when people see other people dying but does not seem to believe that they THEMSELVES will definitely die one day. oh wellz:)
i was rather proud of my chinese composition...the one about projects and my view on them. thought i did it rather nicely. hahaha:)
aargh
let me just get to the point. France was terribly disappointing! manz! i thought they'll win. i mean, okay fine ... so what if one of their more important players got injured? they're supposed to have a wonderful mid-field and great attackers and everything. but in the end Senegal won today's match! 1-0. MANZ.
and the first thing sze told me on msn was ' Do you want to kill me or kill yourself?' well... immediately i knew that it's got to do with the recording of Darren Hayes' interview. and the first thing i thought of is that i'll rather kill myself than kill anyone else. how stupid. the second thing was how fungi's going to be so ehz.. worked up or something 'cos she told me earlier (called me earlier) that she really wants to see the interview. fungi will probably go 'YOUUUUUU!' tomorrow. the third thing is this strong bundle of fear and worry residing near my heart. the forth thought is me hoping that she won't kill me. oh well.

No comments: