Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I figured that I should at least share my own review on the shows I've watched, but I feel lazy to do so.
To start with, reviews are usually so detailed, and they have to be properly thought out.
I don't quite properly think out when I type my posts, they just flow out of what I have to say. sometimes they've been regurgitated and digested and churned over and over again in my mind.. so those posts are usually 'neater'.
there are other times, such as now, whereby the blog post is churned out spontaneously and with whatever mental state i have in the moment. these posts tend to be a little more.. random. it really depends though.
so as I said, I don't plan out what I type on my posts often. which probably renders me an ineffective and non-detailed reviewer.
but do i really care?
not really. lol.
i guess i just want to promote good shows and deter others from watching bad ones. all in my opinion.

but i'd leave it to another time.
am falling asleep even as i type this out :)
bought Seven pounds and this other japan drama (白い春 - shiroi haru) which looked pretty interesting.
i watched International yesterday (on my lappie), and A single man (in Cathay)today :)
will give reviews soon!
i hope.
hohohoho.

No comments: