Thursday, August 21, 2008

Restless soul, restless mind, restless body.
Can't sleep, can't settle mind down to sing, can't concentrate.
Decided to do some things on my list of 'Things to be done (As of now..)'.
Why isn't there a job which can allow me to work overnight? hahaha.
Chi is going mad chasing after the big furry toy mouse. I have no idea where the foamy head of the squid has gone to.. or where the rest of the six legs (o.O) of the squid has gone to either.
I like the silence.
I like to listen to the whirring of the fan behind me.
I like to breathe in the cooler air at night.
I like the occasional chi. just occasionally.

-nobody knows how weak I am
better than You
nobody sees all of my needs
better than You
and nobody has the power
to change me
to be all you want me to be
Jesus be strong in my weakness
empower me-


not very sure if i should continue on, or to take up the potential new role. i've gone through its toughest period, and things seem to be going quite smoothly, yet i know that it's not what i'm created to continue doing. it's not my passion, it's way out of my giftings.
the brother mentioned that we may be taking up a position which may better suit someone, which may enable the person to do much greater things than i am doing now in the ministry. he mentioned that it'll probably fit for a while, but the person won't be able to sustain for long.. 1 yr, 2 yrs?
i was thinking to myself.. i've been here for 4 years... kinda overstayed?
lol.
maker.
mission.
what does God want me to do?
5 years? hmm.
chi is making a racket by running up and down.
i know what chi's mission can be. lol
to catch all the cockroaches in my house and kill them. haha.
(and possibly spoil all my stuff in the process. lol)

No comments: