Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm lazy to figure out how to put borders around the photos. and I'm lazy to edit them. haha.
Some time ago, the brothers and sisters very kindly passed me lots of money to take care of chi (haha. and weiling subsequently gave me more:S) yup.
i've not taken a picture of all the receipts available (they're in a winnie the pooh glass jar sort of bottle), but i've taken pictures of the xiao huai dan! haha.
he used to be this 'big'...


and then he grew..


and grew...


and grew...


and grew...


After a month or so of no photos, here's an update of chi now! hahaa.



Thanks for all the monetary support through these times.. Please do not pass me anymore money 'cos
1) I feel bad
2) I get the joy of taking care of him. hahaha.
3) I'm taken up a tuition assignment. Yup.

Still wondering how to bring Chi to meet everyone again (he can't fit into the carrier anymore. lol).. so if you've got any ideas, tell me. haha. hope you enjoyed the small update of the xiao huai dan!:)

No comments: