Friday, August 22, 2008

Learned a lot from the singers and the musicians today :) it's quite amazing how they can listen by ear. haha. amazed at how muahchee can harmonize so well. i'm quite amazed at anyone who can harmonize. lol. i suck at harmonizing (or rather, i don't know how to harmonize:P LOL) i will learn though :S not confident in harmonizing either (harmonizing is a relatively new thing to me. blah).
so many coughing and having sore throats. heh.
supper with jovin and donald was disastrous. stuck between two lame people caused me to wonder why i've decided to come along for supper. haha.
we went to joo seng to want to eat the apparently-very-nice (i've not tried it myself) fishball noodles, but it was closed -.- lol
i'm sleepy and getting relatively incoherent.
there was a small cat (slightly bigger than chi, but still looks like a kitten) who was mewing outside my house just now (at the ledge by the window, to be exact). i was so surprised to see him (yes, he's a he. it's quite obvious on him. not so much on chi o.O)
so i went out of the house to feed him with chi's munchies (since chi doesn't like his munchies so much).. went out two times, 'cos he resumed his mewing position under my window, at the ledge. the second time he started to show signs of affection towards me (by rubbing his cheek against my legs..) and i eh.. well. i started to run away from the kitten. haha.
'cos cats rub their scent off items or humans to mark their territory.. and i didn't really wanna get marked :P chi'll get jealous.
when i came back into the house, chi started to sniff at my legs and ran away from me with his tail down (expression of fear and slight hostility). lol. i washed my feet and my hands.. apparently the scent doesn't go away so fast. lol. oh well.
my house's gonna be rid of pests soon (seeing the rate that chi is playing with cockroaches). he found another one today.. i seriously don't know whether to be glad or to be appalled. lol.
i hope i can wake up tmr:)
woke up at 11.15am (maybe doing things till late at night is not exactly a wise decision when u have sch the next day) when my lesson was at 11am. so i missed the whole interesting lecture by john elliot on history and systems of psychology.. all the talk about descartes, mill, darwin, hall and pavlov. haha.
oh no. chi is playing with the cockroach again.

No comments: