Tuesday, August 05, 2008

oh yah.
left my laptop at cottage waffle place without realizing it..
me and guan and weez walked around suntec for quite some time after leaving that place, and then while we were walking through citylink to the mrt, i suddenly realized that i didn't have my laptop with me.
lol
thank God for weez and guan who went back to help me look for the laptop. haha. had to rush off 'cos was meeting my mum and the rest of the family to celebrate her belated birthday.
thank God also that the laptop was still there.
i think quite a couple of thoughts went through my mind. lol. the first thought was that God will protect my laptop. the second was of daniel in the lion's den, that if God doesn't deliver, He is still good and I will still trust in Him and praise Him. the third thought was that if he doesn't deliver, maybe He wants me to learn to take better care of my possessions (not the first time i left my laptop somewhere without realizing it. lol) oh well.
and i was thinking how troublesome it would be without a laptop.. haha.
thank God that my laptop was found! hehe.
but a bit tiring to have to go take it. haha.

No comments: