Friday, January 04, 2008

Was browsing through the songs on Darren Hayes' not-so-new album when I heard the song 'Neverland':) I like the style, though lyrics are a tad morbid.



Neverland Lyrics

Getting the songs from fungi once she goes back to America!:)

Two other songs by Darren Hayes that I like.. from former albums:)

I feel this song is similar to Insatiable (his first song), though insatiable is much more sensual. for this one, i like the front more than the back. hahaa. the back gets too repetitive for my liking.


Identifying with the person in this song helps get the meaning out of the song more:) the cd version sounds much better.


well. but i think his new songs are good=] different genre from savage garden days.. but good nevertheless.

One slow one from Savage Garden:)

No comments: