Thursday, January 10, 2008

haha. Just finished watching the first episode of 'True Tears'.. it's another sappy romance love story kind of stuff which i usually drop after watching the first episode (e.g. Da Capo.. ) unless it's really funny and has substance. True tears started REALLY SLOW.. i agreed with one of the comments given on crunchyroll.. 'i got bored within 5 mins of the show'. haha. but it got much more interesting when Isruku Nayaga came out at the 7-8th min of the show. haha. It's got potential i suppose. Things started to pick up. Will be quite interested to watch the next episode!:)
I realised, as I was adding this anime to my media list, that I have 26 series that I'm currently catching, and that's excluding certain anime which i never finished (e.g. claymore, saiunkoku monogatari, honey and clover 2). Anime included on my list includes D Gray Man, Bleach, Shion no Oh, Shakugan no Shana 2, Kekkashi, bamboo blade, higurashi no naku koro ni kai, majin tantei nougami neuro and the likes. haha. My slice of life/comedy fixes are not on the list 'cos i've finished them all! ahhhhh. i need more genshiken/lucky star/himawari/minami-ke!
XD

No comments: