Saturday, January 05, 2008

Upgrading my windows xp with service pack 3 under the advice of Tim due to me being unable to install winrar on my laptop.. which is needed to extract the photos of sleepover night, as well as for extracting registry mechanic, which is currently in .rar form.
it's taking a very long time:) hahaa. at some points i get impatient and start to tap my feet to a silent fast rhythm, at times i stop and decide to wait it out, at times i find my eyes starting to get a little sore from looking at the computer screen for some time. stuff on the computer both frustrate and intrigue me. frustrating because of the all the things that can go wrong, frustrating when things dun go as fast as you want it to.. or files don't seem to be located in the right position.. or some problems crop up which cause you to be at a loss as to what to do.. intriguing 'cos of the customizations available i suppose.. of the cool programmes you can have on your computer.. of the potential of this black box in front of me:)
i guess this coming sem will be a slightly more technical one.. what with the learning of cognitive psy (which derives its stage approach from the computer metaphor), intro to programming, japanese language (the learning of a language is touched upon in cognitive psy). paediatrical psy will probably be out of this league though=]
what shall my last module be? someone give me suggestions!

No comments: