Thursday, January 31, 2008

haha. i was on facebook while waiting for my notes to be printed when i saw herman's picture. HAHAHA. after 9 years i can still hear herman saying things in his unique voice. he. is. hilarious. in a .very.nonsensical.way. i can still remember his answer when asked about what he wants to be when he grows up XD his answer was...
'i want to be a father.'
HAHAHAHAHA.
anyway, here's his display picture on facebook:


LOL. wellus.
-------------
I realised a few things through these 3 weeks of school. hahaa.
1) Japanese is really very xiong. Minimum of 2 quizes and 1 test per week. that's excluding the preparation we have to do for every tutorial and the homework which we have to hand up.
2) I can't have things at 10am for two days in a row. hahaa. sad case ah. reason being i can't seem to strain my body for 2 nights in a row. lol. jialat sia. thank God my natural school timetable is such that i have 10am class on alternate days.
3) I miss having free, unrestricted time to talk to God. Was talking to God and enjoying the conversation with him, enjoying the time pouring out to the Holy Spirit, enjoying the security in the presence of God.. but somehow there was this reminder at the back of my mind that I need to wake up early the next morning, that I've not finished studying my katakana. hahaa. It's like the QT time in the afternoon.. i enjoyed listening to what the brothers and sisters were sharing about psalm 139.. but at the back of my mind, the reminder that i've got japanese tutorial was making itself more visible.

Therefore, i'm actually looking forward to thursday night!:) 'cos thursday night means that i dun have to wake up so early the next morning. 'cos thurs night means i have more time to talk to God. 'cos thursday night means i can finally do other stuff to bless people. 'cos thursday night means i have more time in general!:) hahaa.

No comments: