Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today was an interesting day:) Woke up in the morning to look through the vocab list for Japanese 'cos there's a vocab quiz in tutorial, finished up the japanese hiragana homework and the remaining stuff that i didn't write and went off to school.
Japanese tutorial was quite funny. haha. At first it was strange... like you kinda wonder if you're supposed to speak in English or in Japanese? I had Yamada-sensei (whose hair is very long.. apparently he took 5 years to grow it to that length. haha) as my sensei:) He's quite funny. hahaa. my tutorial mates are quite funny too. but my brain had to quickly make neural connections with all the japanese hiragana and katakana words that we see o.O
Then had to go order textbook, and set up DrJava on my comp. Thank God for guan who helped me buy food and blessed me!:)
programming lab was a new experience of its own. LOL.
ah. headache.

No comments: