Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I realised that when I'm walking around, I actually switch off my attention to my surroundings subconsciously at times. It happens when I'm waiting for people to. hahaa. Realised this when I happily missed a few people when they walk past me:S My thoughts occupy my attention and everything else does not matter so much at that moment :) So, if i actually dao you when you wave to me, don't take it too much to heart. hahaa. Just tap me or call my name. it works either way.
Hope is currently embarking on a Relationship Essentials WFL :) Quite enjoyed the first session that we had. Agreeing with Maureen that the seminar helps us to recap what we have learned during psychology, it's also quite amazing that I've learned much in the seminar itself. Or perhaps there were things which I've known, but needed confirmation. The seminar provided the confirmation :) Though the number of nights to fork out for the seminar feels slightly intensive, the things learned and the encouragement given sustained my interest in it despite having to travel down for three nights. hahaa. Seeing the adults people there also encouraged me as they especially make their time to travel down for the seminar despite ending work late and having to go to work earlier the next morning.
got some comments on the gender thing in relation to me. will type it out another day when i can dedicate more attention to intrapersonal introspection XD

No comments: