Tuesday, January 08, 2008

[WARNING: PICTURES GALORE - All not mine. hahaha]

I was searching around for cosplay events in Singapore when I came upon this in one of the forums:D Oh the joy!


And thereafter the excitement and anticipation in attending the event as a spectator sparked and grew. hahaa. and i sought to look for people to go to the event with me!:) so far only got nicholas, eugene and huanyi confirmed :D hohoho. join us join us! experience an unique culture XD

Some brilliant photos taken from past year cosplay events in Singapore:

From Naruto!


Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach!


Two other characters from Bleach (can't remember their names. the girl's character is sui fong.. the guy's i can't remember the name.)


The following two are from Rozen Maiden:D Rozen Maiden has BRILLIANT costumes. I would love to see the whole set and take a photo of all of them together=)


More!


hehehe. I don't remember who this is. VERY FAMILIAR.. but i can't remember. XD


A group from ouran high school host club!:)


hahaha. this one was sent to me by eugene! his friend!:D


so cool right! hahaha

No comments: