Friday, August 24, 2007

Today during intro to trauma class, i was thinking to myself that perhaps i shouldn't have been lazy during secondary school and jc. hahaa. seems like i was complacent in the past.. complacency which led to laziness.. which prob led to me not using my brains and refining the synapses in it.. lol. and to think that our working memory is more or less fixed when we're in secondary school. what an 'encouraging' thought.
some people like to work, some like to study. i belong to the group of people who enjoys studying. i love reading, i love watching videos, i love things that stimulate me visually and audically (not that there's such a word. enlighten me pls, as to what word i can put in here:D) books intrigue me, anime holds its bind on me, videos captivate me and stimulate me to think even more than textbooks themselves. i learned more from an example put into context and spoken to me than 2 sems of reading notes. haha.
and i was wondering if there's a job that just requires you to rate anime and rate them. hahaa. though i've the feeling i'll get bored of it.
i love bio and i love lit:) and i like stats over maths per se. so in a way, psychology in social science contains the 3 elements which hold my interest. hahaa. and i've enjoyed myself quite a lot in psychology.. to the extent that i didn't quite realize that i'm already in year 3. blah.

No comments: