Wednesday, August 08, 2007

On a less moneyminded note, to kind of do something I've not done in a while due to the extra unexpected amount of cash, I went to watch a movie on impulse=] it happened at 8+pm when I was typing out the minutes and a choice was made in 15 minutes as to whether I should watch a movie or not. Armed with my wallet and my water bottle, i was on my way to the cinema 8 minutes away, when i saw the brother from adults.
I'm sorry, i have to call him the brother from adults because i can't remember his name:S
Yup:) caught up with him for a bit because I've not seen him for a few years... he was nice enough to accompany me to the ticketing booth, and then we settled at macs to chat for a bit. it was at macs, when i saw 2 other sisters from the poly group.. Ace and another sister of whom I do not know the name of:) haha. The whole world has decided to pass by Toa Payoh today. lol.
Turns out the brother saw Jitsy a few weeks back, is now studying information studies in NYP and is in Marcus' CG. After chatting for a while, I voiced the conclusion that God has wired him quite differently from me. He's interested in technical aspects of things.. whereas I'm more intrigued by colours and moldable stuff (e.g. digital media.. like adobe, flash and what-nots). Looking back, it seems as though I've judged too quickly.. 'cos it could be that we're just looking at one aspect of things:)
He decided to watch the 'Simpsons movie' as well.. partly 'cos he's not watched it before, partly to relax a bit after having 2 common tests. hahaa. Seeing that beforehand in school at HQ, I was kinda lamenting to Crystal watching a movie alone kind of defeats the purpose of watching a movie (especially so for a comedy), I thank God that He's sent over a brother for company and for catching up:)

No comments: