Thursday, August 23, 2007

My eyes are fixed on You Lord...




I was feeling a strange sort of unrest, of unease, of non-stillness.. i think it could have been slightly due to my IRP (the rp system is kinda bothering me quite a bit..), as well as for the fact that my F drive has gone nuts and now i can't retrieve anything from my thumb drive (which can be quite a problem if your eprime stuff and sound files are all inside there:D). anyway, i decided to play the guitar, and couldn't really settle my heart down to do so as well. opened up the soft copy of my songbook and i asked God to give me a song that'll speak to me.. and this is the song :)

D A G D
My eye are fixed on You O Lord
G A D
Your loving face I see
D A G D
I set my heart hard after You
G A D
I’ll follow You faithfully
D A G
Each weight I lay aside
Em D A
By grace I will abide
G A D Bm
Your staff and rod they comfort me
G A D Bm
And open up my eyes
G A D
You’ve open up my eyes

A D
To see Your holiness
A D
To be your righteousness
G D A
O how I need You Lord
A D
To see Your majesty
A D
To be Your family
G A D
Oh Lord I praise Your name

No comments: