Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mozilla firefox has caused me to be very happy=) haha. all the add-ons and customizations. hahaa. and i've just realised that i can change the colour of my desktop bar:) i know i'm slow. i'm sorry. haha.
here's a screenshot of what i see now. pleasure for my tired eyes (from reading journals. xD)

will be tweaking it over the next few days:) just as how i'm packing up my desktop and my room (O.o) before school starts. the act of organizing things is making me quite delighted. hahaa.
on a side note, i don't know why people don't like the black design of ibm=] doesn't it look nice being all black and box-y? haha. it's just like a clean slate of charcoal, ready to scratched and designed. beauty of another kind:)
(and yes, i'm trying to avoid going back to Chiat. Gathercole and Alloway was of an easy and leisurely read.. but Chiat is not very palatable in the middle of the morning)

No comments: