Tuesday, May 11, 2004

this is my third entry of the day.
went down just now to the study room to study econs...with no success 'cos the study room had this mother teaching her kids how to do maths and she was super loud and clearly agitated. her kids apparently found it fun to go out of the room and come back in again and while doing so, did not quite realise the disturbance caused to other pple in the studying room. well. they're kids afterall:)
saw mingxian in the study room with this guy whom my mum says is not her brother. further spying by my mum (unknownst to me) actually confirmed this suspicion. how amusing. i still insist tt he's mingxian's brother though.
anyway, my niece is getting married on the 5th of june, which sadly enough, falls nicely on the second day of the church family camp:) ah well. i'll just miss the nice buffet in the afternoon and the dinner at night. mum hints tt i'll be missing out on real good food 'cos my cousin is rich and i think my cousin's wife is kinda proud so she prob won't allow sub-standard food anyway.
another cousin of mine is getting married on the 9th of august as well. and i got to know that he's a christian! think he's my first relative (distant or close) who is also a christian:) so it'll be a church wedding and all tt. yeah! at least i'll be able to attend that one. how fun. i don't mind attending weddings as long as i do know the person. think i'll find it most interesting if keming gets married. of course, considering tt he's now the same age as me, i've got a long time to wait before being the event actually comes around to perk up my life.
and i do hope that it'll be a long time to wait. or else it'll just be another shot-gun marriage, like the other cousin. marrying at the age of 21... and his wife is 19:|
hey! that's only one year older than me! how mind boggling.
i do wonder how i am going to survive tomorrow's econs test:) the cold has officially turned into a full-fledged one, all sneezy and running and nose-reddy. cough's still under control though.
yeah! jitsy's praying for me:)
oh no. speaking of praying...please pray for xinyi for her exams as well:) physics tomorrow and chemistry the day after..
how nice it is to be able to pray:) knowing that i can pray anytime, anywhere and everywhere, aloud or silent in the heart 'cos i have a relationship with Jesus. and Jesus, having died for me on the cross, have taken my sins in that i can draw near to God and talk to Him as easily as i talk to you, and that's called prayer.
how nice:)

No comments: