Thursday, May 20, 2004

good gracious.
look at the time:)
twin has put me in a strange 'haha' mood which caused me to be quite excitable and i can't sleep. which is good. 'cos i haven't finished my stats 6 hw. so strange of mr ho to jump.
hmmm. i wonder what changes there's going to be in the future. twin knows abt some restructuring tt'll affect me a teeeeenyy, weeeeeenyy bit. and then she said something abt how it'll bring both of us closer... or maybe not, 'cos her house and my house will still be as far apart.
i think my twin's in a strange mood too...:|
i'm starting to view restructuring in a positive light. hehehe:D
and talking to jt now. haha:D ooof. so many 'haha's making me feel a bit dizzy.
i noticed a trend.
before from 9-11pm...one will see the youth brothers and sisters online:D then 11-12's the transition period. after 12am, u'll see mostly uni pple online:D except for twin. hehehe.
hey jitsy! shall we go and dig out the bottle one day?:D

No comments: