Tuesday, May 11, 2004

it's the SASAH day. sick.and.stuck.at.home. hahaha:D
been drinking xia shang ju (eh. dunno wat it is in english...summer herbal tea? O_o) the whole day and ate these medicine lookalike lozenges with 2.5mg of dequalinium chloride each in them. let me check up wat it's for.
Dequalinium chloride is an antiseptic agent that is active against many bacteria, yeasts and fungi. It kills the micro-organisms that may be associated with sore throats.
well. i hope it kills off every of these micro-organisms...they're causing me to develop a cough and cold as well:P
quite farnie this morning...sent a msg to weez telling her tt i won't be going to school in the morning, then she sent a msg back saying tt she was going to call me to tell me tt she won't be going to school either 'cos she's sick.
just nice.
hahaha.
talking to joyce right now... joyce formerly from nygep, 2 years younger than me, was in my psg's class...but not in my group. then she went overseas... quite amusing talking to her:D
ooh. something interesting to note. according to her, apparently in her former class, everyone has accepted Christ except for two pple. ah. intriguing. 19 out of 21:D
i do believe it'll be an impactful class:D

No comments: