Wednesday, May 12, 2004

hohoho:)
i got mc for 2 days. hohoho:D
but i wanna run 2.4km tmr! i feel well enough to run 2.4km tmr and i'd rather run it tmr than next week!:D
my niece is holding her wedding dinner at fullerton hotel! my gosh. i feel so old all of a sudden. her children will be calling my 'great grand aunt':| how appealing:P
didn't take my econs test today 'cos i felt tt i was going to just fall asleep during the test. mr chan wanted me to take my temperature and kept holding on to that notion 'cos i told him i have a sore throat, slight cold and slight cough...he went 'do you have a fever?' and went on about how pple do die after they exert themselves physically (eg. taekwondo training ---according to him, it's bad enough)...yup. so in the end, he went to the general office, with me trailing behind him protesting 'i don't have a fever...i really don't have a fever' hahha. the farnie thing is tt the general office doesn't have any thermometers!:D then mr chan said tt he can lend me his personal thermometer or something, then decided against it 'cos the idea's quite disgusting to the both of us:P
hah. silly mr chan. i think he was just trying to waste time.
yeah! the four of us could make it for training today!:D haven't trained together in quite a while...hehehe:)
saw cs today...talked a little to her...then saw cs' mum. hahaha:D they look alike!:D

No comments: