Tuesday, May 18, 2004

oooh. i'm quite dead. fiddled around here and there and then i closed the page of which i pasted my original template and now i can't get it back:|
how disastrous. perhaps i should change my template anyway. just couldn't find a nice one yet. nvm about it. shall use this one then. hahahaha:D but this one is so...unmodified. thought it's quite nice and plain though. btw, it's a template which blogger originally provides. ah! so sad.
-carve upon my heart,
the truth that sets me free
according to Your Word O Lord,
be it unto me-
no nice templates on blogskins recently. perhaps i should try to make my own. perhaps not. it'll prob take up quite some time:) see first. hahaha:D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this template is easier on the eyes ya... not that i didnt like the previous one, but the font size & font is much better 4 reading :)