Saturday, January 11, 2003

-that we're surrounded by the comfort and protection
of the highest powers,
in lonely hours,
the tears devour you-
*grInz* can't sleep. woke up at 7 ++ and found out that some other people can't sleep too. ah wellz.
went out with my OG yesterday to bowl... 9 of us - me, rosa, kim hong, darlene, xiao qian, colin, wei yang, javin and you rong...
my first try at bowling! hahaha. got real lousy scores though. ah wellz. practice makes perfect. shall go again:) anyone wanna go with me? bowling?:):):) and i miss archery!
oh yeah. i'm kinda broke. in addition to today's seoul garden, i would have used up allowance for next week. not very good.
-well i could be the tired joker,
pour my heart to get you in,
sacrifice my happiness,
just so i could win-
oh yeah. then after bowling, we went to eat. hahaha. okay. naturally. nvm. there was some fierce cleaning lady there... *blaat*
somehow or another, we ended up at hmv... then somehow or another, we stayed there till 6.30pm.. then somehow or another, there're only 6 of us left - rosa, kimhong, me, weiyang, javin and you rong. ah wellz.
-universe inside your heart,
u gotta let me know,
so u can be free, baby-
ho-humm. darren hayes can really write sensual music. hahahha:)
-put time in a capsule,
two minds consensual,
entwined to perfection-
ah. nothing to write. i'm looking forward to this afternoon!:):):):):):) *beaMz*

No comments: