Wednesday, January 01, 2003

i think msn dislikes me greatly. downloaded it...then it tells me i dun have the system requirements for it...which is really absurd 'cos when i restarted, i found it working on my desktop...then turns out that i got the wrong msn...got the one for connecting to the net instead of the chatting stuff. what the nonsense.
at least the net seems to be faster than before. could be 'cos it doesn't have a whole chunk of stuff this time to drag around. hahaha:)
-girl u can bring me, shake me, make me,
whatever takes me to please you, i'm willing to do,
'cos u're my dream come true-
new school, new friends tomorrow. meeting kim hong at the bus-stop...turns out that i can take 73 as well...hahaha. and it takes only about 5 mins to reach the destinated bus-stop too. how fun. i've gotta start getting used to a bus journey of less than 5 mins... can't sleep. so sad. *grInz*
speaking of tomorrow. things are so coincidental! just when i get the chance to earn some money, school starts. or else at 9.30am tomorrow, i'll have been whisked off to a beach to walk around and earn money. hahaha:) stupid mediacorp.
-can't get by without you, i need you more each day
the way i feel about you, there's nothing more to say
'cos i love you, oh i need you,
i can't get by without you, no way!-
*lol* i like the no way part. nvmnvmnvm:):):)
guess what? i'm in the same group as kim hong:) and we're in OG (orientation group) 17. and our group leader's name is weilin/g...

No comments: