Tuesday, January 07, 2003

oh man.
one mms will cost me 50 cents to send out...that is, if the mms if less than 30 kb. if it's larger than 30 kb, i'll have to pay $1.25...out of my allocated monthly sms/mms amount. how expensive.
getting the econs notes from liyu tomorrow:) hopefully, i'll understand what they're talking about. i should have never put that down as one of my choices. ah well. nevermind about it:) too bad they didn't give me my lit, bio, chem and maths combi...but i guess it's more practical to study econs first...'cos i may not even get into the lit, bio, chem and maths combi after the first three months...that is, assuming that i don't stay in nyjc:)
-no regrets, they don't work
no regrets now, they only hurt-
ah wellz. something crappy to take note of. don't know why, and don't how..but somehow or another, everywhere i go, i hear the 'qing fei de yi' song...and whenever i hear the song, it reminds me of all the sad times we had in sec 4. blah. reminds me of the strong disillusionment i had to face with over the span of three years... reminds me of chaos (sleepless nights. or rather...1 hour of sleep almost every night...then the time when friends become a tad hostile against each other. my twin!). everything sad. so crap. hehehe.
i feel much happier in nyjc:) *grInz* not that i didn't have fun in sec 1-4, of course i did!...but there are some stuff i'd rather not get reminded about:) fun in nyjc! *haha*:) i'm sure there'll be depressing times too...but as long as they've not arrived yet, i shall continue enjoying my life in nyj:)
weezi! u can be my maths tutor or something! *grInz* so next time if i have any probs...i'll just pop up at your door and ask you for help. bug you. muahahhaa:)

No comments: