Tuesday, January 21, 2003

-don't say you love me, unless forever,
don't tell me you need me, if you're never gonna stay
don't give me this feeling, i'll only believe it
make it real, or take it all away-
hmmz. i'm gonna get teased really badly tomorrow in school by my ct. very badly.
*grInz* anywayz...went for the 'bai yun gang' auditions today...hehe. i was acting as a schizphrenic working class person. hahaha. quite fun:) but u gotta think of your own lines and everything else.
but i dun think i'll get in...'cos i told them i love band and is very happy learning the flute. hehehee...
went for the auditions to accompany candy actually. hahaha
speaking of candy. poor her. she's getting qns from almost everyone asking her 'so do you like nat?':)
'cos apparently this guy called nathaniel likes her...and has 'fallen' quite deeply. hohoho. even though they've only known each other this year. how fun:)
okayokay. i hope no one in my og actually reads the blog. don't think so right? *peer peer*
ohohohh!
i'm very proud of myself. hahaha. i know most people will boggle at me or something...but i'm really proud of myself. managed to 2km without stopping at all..hahaha. then the sixth run i stopped and brisk-walked for half a round...then started running. 7th round i stopped again...but after 1/4 round, i ran the rest of the way:) we only did 7 rounds today. hehehe:)

No comments: