Thursday, January 09, 2003

the following entry is for yesterday...except that my net went bongus yesterday so i couldn't post it:)
ho-humm. ho-humm. ho-humm.
sounds like everyone has great fun in their jcs:) *grInz* qing in hc, fungi in nj, weez in vj, sze in cj...
from shaun's lj :
"I mean like VJ is fun, but it's not the same.. which is duh cuz yah it's not the same.. it's like I find something really stupidily funny, but I turn and even thoh my OG mates have sense of humour (cept for a few biatches here and there), I know they won't get the joke cuz it's a like private joke that no one will get cept like the people you've hung about with for the past few years.. did that make sense?"....
*sigh* quite true. like what i've told jits and qing and such and everything else...everytime i hear something, i'll want to share with them...and then only my closer friends will know what i'm talking about...or being corny about. hahaha:) like all the innuendos here and there, and then so many things which reminded me of what we used to do in sec school and such. ah wellz. nvmnvmnvm.
yeah. anyway. we had cca bazaar today *grInz* which resulted in us putting our names down for lots and lots of ccas. hahaha:) it was quite amusing...i put my name down for 8... which include basketball, netball, peer support, some chinese thingie, first aid club, band, harmonica and something else which i can't remember...anywayz, they'll call.
oh. put my name down for some project about biotech too...hope i can get in:) *grInz*
i put sleepy, drowsy...incoherent...don't know what i'm babbling about. *babble babble*
-and it's hard at the end of the day,
i need some distraction, oh beautiful release,
memory seeps from my veins,
let me be empty, and weightless and maybe,
i'll find some peace tonight-

No comments: