Friday, December 20, 2002

-who knows what miracle you can achieve,
when you believe, somehow you will-
had an unusual dream last night. *grInz* first dream in which...i'm not in it as myself:)
i dreamt that i'm in a family whereby i have two older sisters and one younger sister...my dad's dead and my mum is goodness-knows-where as well. my family deals with killing some kind of a stupid monster. and somehow or another, i knew beforehand that on this particular trip in which only my older sisters and my younger sister are going to, the monster will kill the oldest sister and my younger sister. and my second older sister will come back and scream at me ' you knew! '
so on the day itself, when my sisters were loading the rifle, i was just staring blankly at them...and before they left the door, i suddenly felt this flood of emotions and decided to hug my younger sister...and said to her that 'dad will find you soon'
and to my second oldest sister, i patted her head and said 'you're a good sister.'
the oldest sister seems to have gone.
woke up feeling sad.
-the conversation has run dry,
that's what's going on, nothing's fine, i'm torn-

No comments: