Wednesday, December 18, 2002

hmmmz. look at this:
You are affected by the following:
Spell: change sex for 2 hours
Spell: bless for 103 hours
Spell: armor for 80 hours
crappified nonsense. i levelled. i was at a nice and innocent level 3 (except that jits spoilt my description) until i accidentally levelled today...without realising that i had noexp off.
it is relatively depressing.
oooh. till now i have personally talked to a total of two IMMs.
the first talk came as a frightful accident. i was happily killing off mobs in mudschool when vilgan summoned me into his IMM home and told me not to clear out mudschool...'cos other newbies would want to kill the mobs too. ah wellz. and he followed me around the whole time without me knowing about it.
second time was to sarlock. who very nicely helped me retrieve my corpse from castle vlad-shamir...which is at least 45 levels above me. i was wandering about the hidden path when i stumbled into the castle and this mob just killed me in two slashes. (not surprising 'cos it probably was at a level much higher than me too). so i asked for a cr on newbie channel...and apparently i can't go back into the area 'cos i'll get killed again...so somehow or another, Sarlock helped me:) *beam*
ah wellz.
had a not so nice dream again yesterday. oh it started out nicely...showing scenes of nanyangals shopping for christmas stuff about in one shopping centre (goodness knows why)...i remembered exchanging something for a bag as well. hehe:)...to shorten everything, in the dream, after a friend and i got out of the shopping centre, and walked for a while, we heard an explosion. turning back, we saw that it came from the shopping centre and the whole place just collapsed. last thing i remember was thinking about how there're still people inside the shopping centre and they'll be injured.
i dun particularly like the idea of having not-so-nice-dreams...hopefully they'll return to nice normal dreams:) happy dreams:) dreams that i've been having for the past goodness knows how many hundred years.

No comments: