Tuesday, December 03, 2002

i have the feeling i should be cleaning up my hotmail inbox one day...*heh* the read e-mails staying in there use up 57% of the entire 2.0 mb space. ah wellz:)
OOH. yy's on late. and linda. and kevin. and zhuang hui. and four of my old classmates. no wonder i never see them online in the morning. or maybe i come on too late in the morning. it is now. 12.56am. tuesday morning *grInz*
went shopping! bought shorts i would NEVER have bought if i'm with my mum. my money flew away. in the end my mum the former seamstress happily told me she can buy the material and make shorts for me. *boggles* nevermind. and IKEA was a great place to be in. wonderful place:) *hahaha* though i did only recognise the place as the place where i once ate dinner with weezi's family 'cos it's after research for CHAOS or something similar, at the check-out counter. *hehe*
-the lessons that u taught me
i learnt were never true-
ooh. the stupid ketchup song is playing. must admit it's quite catchy though:) it doesn't get onto ur mind if u only listen to it on radio...but after having it played at grad night. *coughcough* it hooked my like a child to a candy:) *lol*

No comments: