Monday, December 16, 2002

-There is much power in a single touch, and sometimes much sorrow in the lack of it-
hmz. we went to the beach.
rode on the aqua bike:) *grInz* the aqua bike was fun...but terrible expensive:) *heh* it was nice knowing that u're on the water...moving on the water actually:) we had relatively turbulent waves at one point of time though...
oh gosh. i dun really have much to say... wanna have your own experience? go to siloso beach and find out:)
went to weez's house to play playstation.
ah wellz. i have a lot to say. just that i don't know how to express myself once more. too many things clog up my brain...*heh*
something happy to note though:) vivien smsed back to say that she saw our (our being qing and me)'s decoration and she said the deco's really nice...and she thanked us for being so motivated...hahaha:) *cheerz*
oh gosh. my net suddenly went so fast it amuses me...instead of the normal 3. something kb/s it's supposed to have...it jumped to 5. something kb. goodness. downloading 'die another day' by madonna. hahaha. got a bit hooked on it this morning when i listened to it...strange how a song suddenly pops out at you after so long.
-For every sin, I'll have to pay
I've come to work, I've come to play
I think I'll find another way
It's not my time to go-

No comments: