Thursday, October 03, 2002

sighz. my last two posts have both been eaten up by blogger.
mum hasn't been nice.
she keeps putting me down. shall not elaborate.
*growl*
-i've been broken, shut down and useless,
feet above me, hands in the air-
i thought i've handled everything rather okaily...from the disappointing results to the breaking of results to my mum to finding a jc for the first three months next year when i know everyone else will go elsewhere. happily discussing the elsewhere.
i didn't break down.
i didn't give up.
i let the disappointment spur me onto hard studying.
but now i'm starting to doubt the wisdom of my actions.
people just can't see. when they can't see, they assume. then they think that you're being lazy and all that stuff or crap.
they don't understand that even when the surface of the water appears relatively calm, the duck IS paddling furiously beneath the water.
and this duck is trying not to sink.

No comments: