Thursday, October 24, 2002

daniel's music record is called meridian music. what's with meridian/meridien....i even dream of the name. how odd.
today's not a very nice day..
my chem practical titration happily gave me three results of 24.8. bah. there goes my 8 marks on accuracy. *sighz* and it has to happen to me during the Os. what nonsense.
and when i came home, i found out that poor clover actually got out of her cage yesterday (apparently i didn't close the cage properly), ran to my dad's room and couldn't find its way back. dad found her crying at the corner of the cupboard at 4 something in the morning. hamsters never make any noise...to actually cry and make a great din of noise means that it's extremely frightened. and my mum says it sat stoned at the corner of the cage after being put back in. stoned as in just gone past trauma stoned.
poor clover. i'm getting something for clover tomorrow.
and i can't think of what to write for iso's autograph book. aargh.
and i haven't done my literature.
-it's been a while since i could hold my head up high,
it's been a while since i first saw you,
it's been a while since i could stand on my own two feet again,
and it's been a while, since i could call you-
ooh. halloween's next friday. heh:) never knew the actual date.
and we're all going to meet at yengyong's house to do work on the last sunday of every month next year. *heh*
i wish people would just state their relationships with me. like.
"i want to be your best friend"
or
"we're casual friends"
makes everything easier.

No comments: