Thursday, October 17, 2002

-just one chance is all i need-
i've realised that i've got thousands more stuff i would like to say:)
*grInz*
couldn't catch balls today...all of them slip past my fingers and fly out of court. heh. i bet my team members were silently cursing me or something:) oh wellz:)
i seriously don't know what happened to that oval at the sole of my foot... the part when it had internal bleeding...the size of the thumb and its surrounding flesh. maybe a bit bigger.
i just felt this pain down there...at first i thought i stepped on a bit or something..'cos it felt like some tack or needle of what-nots has pierced into my flesh...then when i took off my shoes and socks and observed it, it just looked flat. but as i walked, i felt like i was moving on mud.. hot squishy mud which hurts. and now that i press it, there's no flesh. i mean, u press the surrounding area, u can feel the flesh very nicely, i press the oval, no flesh. just a dent. like a hole with skin covering and the inside's filled with liquid.
haha. i found out that mrs yong was born on the 26th of march. march baby!:):):)
i can't remember who was the other one though...
why does it seem that almost all the march babies are good in humanities? like rachel, rumin, miss choo, sunshine, mrs chin...and i'm not? so sad.
oh yeah. miss choo took my 'so sad' literally and she went there's no need to be sad just 'cos someone finished the compo before you...ah wellz:)
okay. i change my mind. maybe not the march babies? those like...ehz born on the 6th of march and after the 20th of march?:) *grInz*:):):)
and i still don't know if i should take arts or science. let me try appealing in some better school's science. for fear of embarrassment, i'm not telling the school. *lol*

No comments: