Thursday, September 05, 2002

i think i woke up my mum and dad after bursting out laughing. couldn't help it. it's the funniest thing i've ever heard about. hahahaha:)
*grInz*:) for more information, you can wellz...read shauna's livejournal...i think it's public. 'cos she told me once that she does have a private one when i told her i can't reveal my lj add.
for short snippets...i'll copy and paste some main parts here...
"heheh in revenge for telling sam *givesyouhugoftheday* that she (alina) was les with someone's cousin, and it was lust at first sight, they decided to tell ms lee that I was totally nuts over weilin yadda yadda. and ms lee actually believed them gosh. like a serious I am in lust/love with weilin thing. (helllo weilin you're cute! but not my type *slurrp*)
....(after a lot of typing later)
she then went on about how I shouldn't like weilin, and I said you can't just unlike someone, and what does she want me to do. and she's like repeat to yourself, "Weilin is a girl, weilin is a girl, weilin is a girl!" and I'm like "yeah I know, but she's really cute" (told you I had a vocab deficiency)
...(more typing and something about them discussing about who'll be a better gf)
and ms lee was getting rather freaked out it was superfunny when I laid a hand on her shoulder and she jerked away rofl =b
(the end)
I told her that I like her as a teacher and as a friend but nothing more lol, and said she wasn't my type, and not to be so heartbroken =b
actually I think she was more relieved than anything else.. gosh I really adore my teachers hehehe *wiggle* so cute hehe (no I do not have a crush on her) uggh =p I wonder if anyone read til the end, even I'm going halfblind by what I'm typing hehehe. and yes. she's homophobic =b

*hah* i'm totally amused. the day that shauna turns homo will probably be the day that i keep a cat in my house. which is like...never. late-night amusement. i shall tell that to shauna. hahaa:)
oooh. i finished watching 'state of divinity'...after like for eternity. really interesting show. got me thinking about stuff around as well:) shall type that later ...after i finish checking my e-mails.

No comments: