Sunday, September 29, 2002

horror of horrors. i've lost my sense of smell.
and apparently, my taste buds has decided to follow as well.
strangely enough i can sense the spiciness in curry.
sighz.
i hope they come back soon. food substances intermixed with amylase and saliva tastes like water.
anywayz, i've finished reading the book. took me 3 hours...dragged till 1.45 in the morning. it wasn't as thrilling as i've thought it would be. more like this person's a psychopath. too absorbed into fantasy and role-playing. the four horsemen indeed.
oooh. i've found out who said the quotation that choo wrote at the back of my obs photo.
'do not follow where the path may lead. go instead where there is no path and leave a trail' - george bernard shaw.
i wonder if the shaw plaza's named after him. hahaha:)
my mum says i can save the chicken for my sister after i told her i can't taste anything and asks her if she wants the chicken instead.
stupid senses.

No comments: