Sunday, September 15, 2002

all of a sudden, i have a craving for potatoey stuff:) *grInz*
and a good dose of window shopping cum movies cum chatting with friends cum walking around in shopping centers just being silly.
and to top it off i've just watched the channel u variety shows which basically tell you where good food can be found...with really nice shops manned by nice looking people. hahaha.
staying at home all day doesn't help...i miss the good ol' outdoors. just give me a place to explore!
i'm turning into a hermit. sooner or later, i'll have a crooked back and will slowly crawl out of the house screaming at people.
i'll be the famous singing hermit.
and if i do get out of my house, i'll be so uncomfortable with human company i'll tell hitting everyone in my sight...and crash all windows! and destroy the town of townsville!
and it is only when buttercup comes and kidnap my guitar and threatens to put it into the fire then i'll turn quiet and go near her.
however! she did me wrong. she hit me on the head with my guitar and put me into jail.
...
how drama.
singlish! (points up, slightly to the left)
it is btw, the nineth most memorable thing that tourists have voted about singapore.
there're actually tourists who love singlish. how cool:)

No comments: