Wednesday, June 26, 2002

MANZ.
yirui just sent me a whole list of pictures of butches... and wellz. all i can say is that. hmmmz. some of them don't even look like femaLes. there was this picture with the person looking so much like a guy that she (?) makes some guys look like femaLes. hahahaha:)
oh wellz... tomorrow's the talentime thinGie:) *grInz* i hope our class gets in... it's rather cool the way we always work together as a class to perform:) class spirit and all that... and people are so enthusiastic about it:)
FINALLY. i can talk about funGi's present:) hahahaa:) the stupid shop near my house was closed by 8pm! and i couldn't get that earLier 'cos i was in school with trace, qingz and weezi practising the talentime item tilL 6.35pm. oh wellz:) i reaChed home @ 7pm. how disastrous. then my dad had to drive me to bishan to get fungi's present binded:) oh welLz:) i think it looks rather niCe:) hahahaha:)
oh guess whatz? my dad won the lottery with my IC number:) *grInzgrInz*

No comments: