Wednesday, June 05, 2002

i think my junior mistook me for a guy or somethinG...
she probably thought that i was some guy she liked or something similar.hahaha:) rather amusinG once u think about it:) 'cos she just went 'love you' on icq to me.
i am SO amused. nvm:) sister's loitering around. i just shooed her out. oh wellz.
i just learned that qn moot means qn not valid. from nina:)
my brain can't function now...probably went into sleeping mode. shall try lay-ups tomorrow. i can't do lay-ups. so sad. oh wellz:) i'm thinkinG of going back into learning wushu... under the same teacher... 'cos that's the national style. it'll probably give me an easier chance to get into the national wushi training team too. oh wellz. hopefully i haven't forgotten the basics. gotta start training all over again though. still considering.
that's all for today. sleepysleepysleepysleepysleepysleepy.
yawn.

No comments: