Sunday, June 09, 2002

*grInz* i forgot to mention that jitsy is currently in shanghai... in some hotel thinGie at the service dunno-wat:) hahaaa:)she's been there for the second day in the row ... and apparently she forgot alL about the abundance of dog meat there. oh wellz. hopefully she hasn't consumed any. i do detest the idea of people eating dog meat. how terrible of them.
hui qing's being extra hardworking by starting to revise her work...argh... oh wellz... at least i've started to do my physics. hahaha:) and i thought i could let me brain have a little rest after the intense concentration on homework for the past two weeks...it's rather strange to get the brain working once more after letting it rust for so long. hahahaha:) shall finish up physics today. worksheets 11-14 or some-sort of a similar stuff. the prob is i can't find my worksheet 13-14.heh:)
i've sort of figured out why qingz and i are best friends:) hahahaa:) i mean... besides all those sharing of dunno-watz, window-shopping, listening to music, doing crazy things, ability to communicate well (hopefully) and shared telepathy (dee-dee-dee) nah... there's also 'cos i'm able to just share all my crazy ideas with her without the fear of her laughing at me or anything. as in... like maybe i have this crazy poem or something or just this bongus idea or something...i'll be able to tell her without being afraid of her u noe... perhaps looking down on me or jeering at me:) not that all the other people will (hopefully once more), but there's always this uncertainty about how they'll view me. at least i know qingz will be there:) and jitsy too:)
isobel is just too kind.
oh wellz.. i don't know. i can't really explain either. strange things friendships are. i mean, i know i'll never you know look down on someone or anything like that...and i know my friends will prob not do that to me too... but the uncertainty still lingers around. oh wellz. you know whatz? it's really terribly difficult to tell others that you'll always support them, be with them... blahblah 'cos they prob won't believe you... anywayz, it's always easier said than done. that's why i try to be a good friend (not that i'm succeeding too well:) whenever i can be.
oh wellz. i can't bring my ideas across very well. forget about it.
have a nice day:)
- i wanna thank you my friend for making me feel worthwhile -

No comments: