Thursday, October 15, 2009

woke up with this song in mind

-You are, the love of my life
You are the hope that i cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade You for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade You for riches untold
You are
You are my everything-

lol.
specifically the lines of
- I couldn't take one step without You
I don't have the strength to make it on my own -

woke up feeling really tired. hahaa.
accumulation of work and things to do :)
and lack of sleep.
the other counsellor's not in school today, so i feel more relaxed. hahaa.
wanna finish all the overdue stuff by today >_<

hmm.
i enjoyed worship prac last night :)
think i miss worship prac! hahaha.

was thinking also of the need to be above reproach in our lives.
quite hard hor :)
by the grace of God.
can see a lot of my flaws and weaknesses since i've stepped into the working world :D
irritating and interesting at the same time.
lol.
and surprisingly, i'm just viewing it with an evaluative mindset. it's time to step back in and change! :D

No comments: