Monday, October 05, 2009

:)
think these days i may be looking too much to my own needs. my own desires.
and i forget the very basic biblical principle that
he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed (proverbs 11:25b).
stupid hor :)
i also think i'm quite dumb to forget about tt basic principle :)
sometimes i really feel like grumbling
hahaha.
like how come i'm new to the working life and i'm facing with such interesting stuff. hahaa.
i guess if i want to complain and grumble, there's lots to complain about.
but won't solve the problem also :)
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair." (2 Corinthians 4:8).
at least if i try my best in the situations i'm in:) i am accountable to God :)
i guess that's most important ba.
for my life is not my own anyway.
and if Jesus is coming back soon, i sure dun want to be in a state of unpreparedness when He's back :)
but i guess i'd still rant at times :)
hahahahahaa :X

No comments: