Saturday, October 10, 2009

“Physical touch is a powerful communicator of love. In a time of crisis, more than anything we need to feel loved. We cannot always change events, but we can survive if we feel loved.”

amen :)

I took the opportunity to fill up my emotional tank today :D hahahaa.

shall share next time more on this language of love (mine!). hahaha.

but meanwhile, to share an incident about how physical touch can make or break a person... there was a period of time in 2005, before I came over to uni group, that i felt quite down and out 'cos of certain things in my life that happened and i didn't get the chance to resolve. in my super down and out time, there was a service when out of nowhere, no idea why, shirley (melinda) came to me, gave me a solid pat on the back, then just walked off.
lol.
i think that pat probably was one of the main reasons as to why i continued to stay on in Hope after that :)

No comments: