Sunday, October 11, 2009

Singing KTV brings back a lot of memories :)
It reminds me of my first cg in nus grp, when jiexian was still around, when huanyan will sing lots of jay zhou songs 'cos he likes to rap. hahaha.
reminds me of the time when melody joined us for ktv at partyworld. when nexus still had partyworld. lol.
reminds me of the time when we went to joo seng and sang, and you were still around.
reminds me of your first time at ktv with us. LOL. at cystalbell :) the deers' first ktv session together :P after a super long time.
and just seeing some song titles, or the names of some artistes, will remind me of certain people who were with us, but are not anymore.
yesterday night's ktv will be another memory of its own :)

我活了,我爱了,我都不管了。

可能的,可以的,真的可惜了。

-----------

就始终觉得很可惜, 为何你们会离开这个大家庭。 有时想到你们俩,心中还是带着忧伤。
起初的不明白,后来的不舍于伤心,有些气馁。
现在只剩下的就是一阵可惜。
以及偶尔的悲伤。

九个月了。心中的问题仍然存在。

你们何时再回来这个家庭呢?

-------------

No comments: