Friday, October 30, 2009

i looked out through the window grill
into the still dark night
when all is calm, the leaves are still
no stars are shining bright.
A time like this, when all's surreal
A poem i try to write
And realized though there's the will
What has ceased's the might.
---------------------------------------
i think work dulls my brain!
i feel my processing speed decrease as i continue to work. LOL
my senses are duller
the world becomes less bright.


hahaa.
kidding abt the world becoming less bright.
----------------------------------------
yes! my attending and listening skills are mostly at the professional independent level! :D
but my conceptualization and assessment skills need to be improved. LOL
:D
talking with her makes me so much more excited about counselling once again.
--------------------------------------
today i remembered how interesting a person you are :D

No comments: