Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shirley prayed over me and described a picture God has given to her. She said God gave her a picture of an expressway (not the kind in Singapore), but the really long kind in other countries.. about how my future has a lot of possibilities and is very bright (didn't really understand the bright part. haha). but all God wants to tell me is to keep walking with Him, just continue walking one step at a time with Him. [at least this is what i caught.]
today's prayer meet really spoke to me :) at least it resonated with my plans for this year. haha. a year of preparation. i really want this period of time to prepare myself strong, to continue building my life (in all the different aspects) up. i want to build my roots stronger, so that i'll stand greater storms with God. i want to make my character stronger, so that it can stand the beatings of immorality present in the world.
and i was just thinking about how i'm just one person in the whole convention hall, how if i want to effect greater change in the world, i need to rise up in position, when pastor jeff prayed for the 'one person' thing too.
had lots of thoughts through the prayer meet. it's really refreshing to be in the presence of God and God's people, and to see the church gather together in prayer :) very heartening!

No comments: