Thursday, January 01, 2009

Having two cats in the house is an ordeal for me :\
Noticed how Chi was quite bored, so decided to open the main house door and gate for her to explore outside. Apparently, within the span of a short while, she developed a phobia for the outside world earlier in the day due to my father accidentally locking her out in her secret venture to the outside world, and was found only after my mum heard meowing from the outside. Chi was quite hesitant in venturing out, so I decided to deposit myself at the stairs outside, to assure her that it's okay to come out.
She came out, scuttled back into the house, came out again, scuttled back in, and eventually found more courage to venture to my hand. lol.
Anyway, to cut the long story short, the big cat appeared. Maomi, a stray cat who used to reside in my house, came. I was quite surprised, considering that she's not appeared for some time, and even more surprised when she ventured into the house. Chi disappeared after maomi came into the house. Into my parents' room.
Was quite lost as to what to do.. think maomi didn't come in for food or for a fight, she merely walked around the house, sniffing at items that Chi played with, came into my room, sniffed at the litter tray, the food.. then went to the kitchen to clean herself. I went into my parents' room to look at Chi, and Chi, upon smelling the scent of maomi on my fingers, hissed at me :\ so interesting. 2nd time I heard her hiss:S
oh well. to tell the truth ah, though I know that I should be glad that maomi is back, and I am:), there's a great part of my heart which worries for Chi (worried that Chi will feel jealous, worried that maomi will fight with her), and another part thinking about how I'm going to raise two cats.
lol.
thank God maomi left in the end :\

No comments: