Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel so tired. haha.
Physically tired out after spending the whole day at disneyland :)
Emotionally slightly tired out after having to spend these few days with my family. lol. spending time with my family is exhausting, frustrating, and sometimes excruciating. put four stubborn people and easily hot tempered people together and you'll get a very frustrating trip. lol. have to keep reminding myself of my identity in Christ, as well as to remind myself that everyone's got weaknesses. lol. It doesn't help that my family seems to like to adopt the policy (i just realized recently) of throwing a tantrum and pretending nothing has happened after that O.o I'd want to talk it out, but they'll be like 'don't talk about it anymore.' ah well.
but there've been fun moments as well =] mostly during times of food and times of rides during disneyland. lol.
hmmm...
camera's run out of space after taking too many photos.. and i lost michelle's camera cover. i. am. so. dead. :\
lol.
ever since i came to the hotel, my only heart desire is to sit on my queen sized beds, cover myself with the comforter, prop myself up with the 2 huge pillows and read the books i've brought. lol. through the day or something...
but my parents and sister want to walk. walk. walk. walk. walk.
primarily 'cos i've been here before and they haven't. lol. so to them, this holiday is kinda like.. a holiday for sightseeing, for fun and laughter.
to me, i just want a holiday.. as in.. a nice comfortable break. haha.
i feel old :l wanting to stay indoors instead of going outdoors on a holiday. lol.

No comments: